- What are the vital statistics for the community of Miami Florida, for example, maternal mortality rate, fetal death rate, perinatal mortality rate, infant mortality?
- Do they vary by geographic location? By ethnicity? By socioeconomic status?
- Where did you go in your community to find these data?
- What kind of epidemiological studies that have been performed in Miami in the past five years?
- Do you know what kind of studies they were (descriptive, analytical, intervention)? How were they conducted? What were the results?
- In your community, what groups or organizations are most involved in conducting epidemiological studies?
Purchase this Tutorial @ 14.00