Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Discuss three experiences with mass media (movies or television) that affected you positively or negatively, explaining when, how, and why.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length. A Journal Sample [PDF] has been provided for your reference. No sources are required for this journal.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Explain the influence of information accessibility through different forms of media on individual and social norms.